The Everything DiSC Management Profile is a management solution that enables participants to learn how to bring out the best in their employees resulting in managers that know how to adapt their style to manage each employee more effectively.
Our 1-day workshop includes:
- Morning tea
- Self Assessment
- Everything DiSC Management 27-page profile
- Understanding your personal DiSC Management Style
The research-validated online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioural statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s Management priorities preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model. Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalise their experience.
The Everything DiSC Management Profile offers participants insight into their strengths and challenges as managers, and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers. In this 27-page profile, participants will:
- Discover their DiSC management style
- Explore strategies for effective directing and delegating
- Learn to create motivating environments
- Deepen their ability to develop others based on each individual’s potential
- Improve their working relationship with their own manager.
Understanding your DiSC Management Style
Assists manager with the following management skills:
- Directing and delegating
- Building a motivational environment
- Developing their direct reports
- Adapting their working relationships and managing up with their manager.