OUTCOMES During this program, participants will improve their understanding of emotions and emotional intelligence. They will also explore and practise tools and techniques for applying emotional intelligence in their leadership, and creating high performance in others on that basis. Specifically, participants will:
- explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- examine tools and techniques for effectively asking for, and responding to, feedback,
- explore techniques for developing self and other awareness,
- examine how they can use reactive and proactive techniques to build resilience and
- effectively manage strong emotions, and
- explore an approach for facilitating engagement discussions with their staff members.